Tuesday, March 08, 2011

Dentist and Dental Clinic in Bali

If you're managed to have toothache while in Bali (hopefully not), I know there must be quite good dentists here, but to find them in the right time is quite difficult. And of course, for me, their fees are my big concern. I used to get my tooth done at Bali Dental Clinic 911 by dr. Indra Guizot many years ago. While it was quite expensive for me since it took twice of my salary to have my tooth crowned, now it becomes unreachable for me.

So last month when my toothache got worse and I could not find a reliable dentist with reasonable price ( I went to a general clinic, but I had to go back and forth there only to know that the dentist was not available), I found a small dental clinic in Jalan Imam Bonjol. At first I was interested to its logo, cute tooth figure in blue color - it's just like a drawing in comic book. I still had one big concern - the price, but I walked in there anyway.

At a glance I checked the price list, it's quite reasonable for me. So on that day I decided one of my teeth got to be fixed so I could eat and sleep well. When I entered the dentist room, I saw a man with stylish hair cut. If only he didn't wear white uniform, I wouldn't know if he was the dentist. He looks so young like he just graduated from college. Anyway, I have made my decision, so I just sat down, answered all his questions and let him did whatever he wanted with my teeth, gum, etc. Finally after I visited the clinic twice, I could eat and slept well, and also I still got much money left from my salary.

So if you have toothache in Bali (hopefully not), please look for Dentes Clinic on Jalan Imam Bonjol, ask for dokter gigi (dentist) Andhika Masno. For filling my teeth, I just needed to pay IDR 300,000. Dental x-ray costs IDR 40,000. Total my two visits cost me about IDR 700,000.

6 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:45 PM

    Hi there,
    I'm planning to come in Bali after Christmas I think,
    And I really would like to have some more information about this guy you mention in your post.
    Can you please give his contacts like phone number, email address or something like that ?
    Could you still suggest this dentist to someone else?
    do you still thinking he's a good dentist?
    Somebody already told me about clinic 911 what if this one is good as well and above all cheaper, I could visit him !!!
    Please give me a hand, if you can help me that would be great !!!
    I can give you my email if you don't wanna write here on your post.
    Thank you very much in advance!!!!
    Cheers,
    Dan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Dan,

    I guess I have been too late to reply your comment, but I will post the contact details of the dentist here. Who knows it might be useful for everyone else who reads this post. So here they are:
    Dentes Bali
    Jl. Imam Bonjol No. 338A Denpasar
    Phone: (0361) 886 08 08
    I don't have the dentist' mobile number. Just ask for drg (dokter gigi) Andhika Masno while calling to his clinic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing the post. This post have some of the nice links shared about the Dentist and their implants. Really nice post shared..

    Affordable Dentists In St Paul Mn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous7:26 PM

    Hi there, just became alert to your blog through Google, and found that
    it's truly informative. I'm going to watch out for brussels.
    I'll be grateful if you continue this in future. A lot of people will be benefited from your writing. Cheers!
    Here is my weblog :: automobile designing

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dental implant surgery could be very frightening for many people. The few days of pain resulting from the surgery is a very small price to pay seeing that this specific type of medical operation will surely have a very beneficial affect on your overall health and well-being. dental implants austin tx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous11:30 AM

    I like the valuable information you supply on your
    articles. I'll bookmark your weblog and take a look at once more right here frequently. I am slightly sure I'll be told many new stuff
    right here! Good luck for the following!

    my blog post; summer internship

    ReplyDelete