Are you planning to visit Bali? You will rent a motorbike or drive a car by yourself? Please make sure that you have insurance and your insurance covers yourself while traveling abroad (both life and medical aspects). Well, I am not trying to scare you, but that's the facts. It's dangerous traffic here. With all the people here drive so fast, the condition of the roads and above them all is people are not discipline here! Motorbikes take the pedestrian way, vehicles go through the red light and when there is two way street, they simply ignore other vehicles from opposite direction. Well, not all people here are disobedient drivers. There is even worse traffic in other area of Indonesia (I went to Lombok recently and I think it's more chaotic there!).
Well, after Ubud attracts movies producer to film "Eat, Pray, Love", I think Bali (or maybe Lombok?) is also suitable to film action movies such as Die Hard, Fast and Furious or Speed! I should take an "ojek" then. Really.
No comments:
Post a Comment